Medical Records (ROI) Outsourcing
eRequest LLC adapts its outsourcing workflow and procedures to represent those ROI policies set forth by the Provider. All fulfillment and billable issues are determined prior to commencing service to avoid any conflicts later on. eRequest LLC and its Provider clients balance each of their responsibilities to each other to achieve harmony with the patient community and third party Requestors. The goal is to insulate the Provider from nuisance phone calls and emails and any potential compliance issues. Providers can elect, at any time, to transition from outsourcing to in-house processing using the TRIMSNet platform or adopt a hybrid mixture of both.
For Healthcare Providers, a key administrative decision is whether to perform ROI functions in-house or to outsource. Providers that perform ROI in-house retain the fulfillment fees derived from processing requests for themselves. Providers that outsource their ROI offload the labor and administrative overhead of ROI processing.
Discerning Healthcare Providers choose us as their ROI outsource service company for these reasons:
- Same-day turnaround of requests for medical records
- Unfettered access to TRIMSNet processing platform to evaluate our performance at any time
- Awareness of all ROI fee revenue intake to formulate fair revenue sharing
- Complementary e-Request and d-Request platforms, enabling patients to order medical records and submit disability forms from any digital device at their convenience
- Option to transition from outsourcing to in-house processing or vice versa to enjoy respective benefits
- No contract obligation
- 24 X 7 patient support - "we’re there for them when you can’t be"